The reduction-oxidation reaction (also written as the oxidation-reduction reaction) is a type of chemical reaction in which the oxidation number of involved chemical species changes. This is a very broad term that covers a wide variety of processes, but some of the most common examples of these reactions include fire, the rusting of metal, photosynthesis, respiration and the browning of fruits. This type of process can also be an important part of water filtration in Scottsdale, AZ. Many processes of reduction oxidation in Scottsdale, AZ involve the transfer of electrons, hydrogen atoms or oxygen atoms. Each of these types of... View Article
Categories for Reduction Oxidation
December 5, 2018
- What Type of Residential Water Treatment System Do You Have?
- What Type of System Removes the Most Water Impurities?
- How Do I Know How Many Contaminants or Impurities My Water Contains?
- The Most Serious Water Contaminants and How to Remove Them Using Water Filtration Systems in Scottsdale, AZ
- What’s the Difference Between a Salt and Non-Salt Water Softener in Scottsdale, AZ?