Healthy Minerals to Keep in Water
Access to healthy water is essential for overall wellbeing, but a lot of people don’t spend much time thinking about the quality of the water they drink. The reality is that not all water is the same, and there are some water sources that offer better quality and more essential minerals. If you want to learn more about the healthy minerals found in water in Scottsdale, AZ, keep reading.
Minerals in water
There are lots of healthy minerals in water in Scottsdale, AZ, but their levels can vary dramatically depending on your water source. Here are some of the most common minerals found in water:
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is important for the health of bones and teeth.
- Calcium: Like phosphorous, calcium also helps support healthy bone and teeth development.
- Zinc: Zinc supports cell development and can promote faster recovery from wounds.
- Magnesium: Magnesium boosts your body’s metabolism by helping to turn food into energy.
- Copper: Getting enough copper can support red blood cell development, which is essential to overall health.
- Sodium: The sodium in water restores hydration levels and helps maintain a healthy fluid balance in the body.
- Potassium: Like sodium, potassium supports healthy fluid balance. In addition, potassium aids in heart health.
Keeping healthy minerals in water
To maximize the benefits of hydration, it’s important to make sure your water has plenty of the minerals that are good for you in Scottsdale, AZ. Not every source of water has high levels of every mineral, so it’s a good idea to think about where your water comes from and how to get the most out of your drinking water. Lots of people buy bottled water that’s infused with minerals, but that can be expensive. In addition, bottled water produces a lot of waste.
If you want to improve the health of your water without producing excessive waste, consider investing in a water purification system for your home. Water purification systems are designed to remove harmful contaminants from tap water while leaving all the essential minerals that make water so good for you. These systems can be installed directly on the tap, which means you’ll be able to get pure, filtered water right from the sink without the need to use a pitcher filter.
In addition to the health benefits of filtered water, there are also a number of practical advantages of investing in a water filtration system. These systems can soften water, which reduces the risk of mineral buildup on appliances like water heaters. Over time, the use of one of these systems can save you money on appliance repair and replacement.
Water filtration systems
If you’re interested in learning more about water filtration systems for your home, reach out to WES Water. We’ve been serving customers in Arizona for decades, and we continue to deliver high-quality residential and commercial water services to property owners throughout the area. Our team is here to provide you with the best water quality solutions available and ensure you’re getting the healthy minerals you need from your water in Scottsdale, AZ. Find out more about what we have to offer by giving us a call today.
Categorised in: Health Benefits, Water Purification System